Josys continues to enhance our platform with new solutions and feature enhancements to help our customers better visualize, manage, and secure their SaaS environments and devices. Take a look at the new features released in the last month!
New App Integrations
We have added 24 new apps to our integration catalog. This brings the total integrations to over 200 SaaS applications! Add your apps to the Josys platform for 360° control of all your organizations SaaS apps today.
User Profile API Released
You can now harness the power of our APIs to seamlessly manage your User Profiles on Josys. With the API you can create new user profiles, update profiles, delete profiles, and more. Read our blog announcement to learn more.
Users can now search within a filter dropdown when the list of options extends beyond four options making it easier to find and view your data.
User Feedback Collector
Users can now provide feedback within the Josys App by clicking the “Got feedback?” button on the bottom left of the platform. Let us know if you have a feature request, would like to report a product performance issue, or deliver other feedback.
Customize Table Columns
Within User Profiles, users can now personalize their table view by selecting preferred columns and re-ordering them in their order of preference.
- Partial CSV Import: In the event any errors are detected in your CSV upload file, Josys now supports the partial import of error-free rows. This capability is available for CSV imports of devices, device past assignments, and tracked app usage.
- Restricted Access to Security Preferences: The Security Preferences tab is now accessible only to users with Super Admin privileges. This ensures critical security configurations are NOT available to all admins.
Bug Fixes & Stability Improvements
- The “Open link in new tab” option is now available when user profiles are added via external data sources
- We have fixed the incorrect Department hierarchy in the “Analysis by Department” report
- This release includes resilience improvements for our Cloud App Integrations