As the company expanded, the complexities in device and account management became evident:
- Reliance on Excel for device and account management, leading to inefficiencies.
- Increased workload due to the onboarding of new employees.
- A need to eliminate redundant accounts.
Mr. Nishino and Mr. Mizuno, from the in-house information systems, shed light on the challenges they faced, especially with the lack of a dedicated information system staff and the increasing number of employees.
Recognizing the need for a more efficient management system, the company began exploring IT asset management tools. Their search led them to Josys, which stood out not only for its functionality but also its user-friendly interface. The tool’s features, such as account management during onboarding and offboarding and real-time notifications, proved invaluable.
With the implementation of Josys:
- Centralized cloud-based device management reduced management effort and workload by 30% despite the increased number of employees.
- Efficient account management was achieved, even without a dedicated IT specialist.
- Visualizing managed devices and SaaS accounts reduced psychological stress.
Mr. Nishino highlighted the benefits of Josys, emphasizing its rapid development pace and responsiveness to user feedback. He also appreciated the company’s commitment to post-installation support. Mr. Mizuno echoed these sentiments, emphasizing the tool’s potential to streamline operations with additional features.
Kyoto Fusioneering’s partnership with Josys underscores the importance of efficient IT asset management in today’s fast-paced business environment. By leveraging Josys, Kyoto Fusioneering not only streamlined its operations but also set the foundation for continued growth and innovation in the fusion energy sector.